What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Friday 11 February 2011

China: Oriental Venice

A really snowy day, but still a lot of things to do. I have a notification for a package from my post office, nut sure for which swap, so I'll inform the sender as soon as I have the package in my hands. Probably tomorrow, because not sure I'll make it till the end of the work day.

As promised I'm starting to post black and white / sepia / reprints and original retro postcards I received as official and private swaps. I'll be posting the ones I have photographed or scanned. Right after this block is over, I'll resume with colorful postcards.

Today's postcard is a wonderful view from China, a place called Oriental Venice. The card has four great stamps: a Chinese lucky knot, a bridge, a mountain view and a tiger. And also a name stamp of the sender.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment