What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Thursday 24 February 2011

New Zealand: Lake Tarawera

This week isn't that rich with post as I would like it to be, but still there are some very pleasant surprises in the mailbox. Today I received two very very colorful postcards from Australia (but showing places in New Zealand). To prolong the pleasure, I'm posting one card today and one card later... probably tomorrow.
Received probably the last birthday present this year - a great ukiyo-e (Hokusai) calendar. And right away I did some creative decorating in my room. Now I have an exhibition of postcards and the calendar on my wall. :]
I finished collecting items for my Hobby Tag envelope, so I'll be sending it as soon as I have a chance to buy the stamp for it. And now I'm officially not accepting any more swaps till the next payday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment