What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Sunday 20 February 2011

Malaysia: Children of the Stars

A wonderful greeting card I got with the Birthday swap package from verlustangst, Malaysia.
Christian Riese Lassen
The Children of the Stars

This month I already did quite a number of private swaps, so really have to slow it down not to go bankrupt.  
On the "sending soon" list are two big item swaps - with Japan and Holland, so I'm not accepting any big item swaps till mid-March (if I won't decide to do big tags instead). Also I have to send 4 envelopes with teas (and there will be more coming for the Teas RR), so small item swaps (even if I'm greedy) are being put on hold for now too (unless I get some very good offers).
So far I'm concentrating on postcard sending - will be sending 4 private and currently 2 official this Monday. Missing Countries request is always open for offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment