What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Saturday 12 March 2011

Belarus: Red Again

A lot of red pictures coming in lately. I'm really happy about it, because that's one color I do like for the energy it has within.
Today's postcard.
Thanks to Jagor and Kasia! :]

Woke up early, totally relaxed, wrote all the postcards I'll be sending today, currently listening to some very positive rock'n'roll and enjoying myself. :] And tonight we're going to circus with my 3 y. o. sister - quite a handful to get her ready, she's quite disappointed with everything around her today. If I have time, I'll be finally putting together the packages for item swaps and sending them early next week. Monday is going to be another hard day, so I really hope I won't forget some of the tasks I have to do then. And yes, I'm definitely happy to finally meet some great friends I haven't seen in ages and to hear that at least some of my friends in Japan are safe and doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment