What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Friday 11 March 2011

Netherlands: Cute&Weird

A postcard I received today. A really weird and cute one. Thanks!

So, the speech contest is over, I didn't get a place, but still I'm very thankful to the embassy of Japan for the great opportunity, to my friends who helped and held the fingers crossed for me, and I'm happy I got my will together and participated in the first place. Off to the next goal. Hope I do better with it than today. :]

I was really shocked with the news from Japan. I really hope none of my acquaintances, friends, their families and friends suffered in the earthquake and tsunami disaster. My condolences to everyone who did suffer. I wish you lots of strength and hope. Please take care of yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment