What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Taiwan: Sunset + Some Smalltalk

Today posting a postcard from Taiwan I received last year. See the cute pagoda type building in the shadows? :]
Thanks!

As for smalltalk - I got my Postcrossing Ambassador badge yesterday. :] Quite a nice thing. I love this hobby and love spreading the word about it. And I'm in the top 40 Postcrossers from Latvia. And that's with only less than one year active and 125 official postcards sent. When I imagine the number seems not to be so many people active.

Currently I'm very busy with my Bachelor paper and depressed about the fact I haven't got a single clue about my future (about 2,5 months away). I'm sure many last year students get this feeling, but still. I'm happy with the job I'm doing now, but I don't see it as solid ground under my feet just yet. And I long for changes and to do something creative and useful, but the job doesn't seem to give me much opportunities to express my self creatively and I also am really not sure if my skills are enough to do something worthy. And, of course, not getting any feedback from anybody is harsh. I'm sure there are many many people who's lives suck much more than mine, but damn... (closing this topic or I'll depress myself even more)

Life is great, people, no matter how you loot at it. Let's cherish the life we have. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment