What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Monday 7 March 2011

Germany: Rügen Island & Thank You to Great People

A lottery postcard.
Rügen Island, Jasmund National Park, Germany
Thank you! 


When I study I'm so incredibly lazy to do the updates here...
This week started in a magnificent way - I hope it will end this way too. :]

In today's post I got a mega great package from Kenji, Japan. Thank you very much!
In the package there were: a beautiful sensu fan, a cute blue maneki-neko cell charm, an ukiyo-e postcard, Daigaku Imo and Kuchidoke Almond Kit Kats, blueberry yogurt Mintia mints, very tasty looking Alfort Chocolate Biscuits, Grapes Gaburichuu (I have little knowledge about Japanese dagashi, so no idea what it is and how it tastes - probably grapes as stated :D), also drinks with tastes of ume (plum) and karin (quince).

And today was a very active day for Angels (people who generously send packages to people who never received anything in swaps because of unreliable participants), it even surprised me. Two packages for Tea Time Swap Round 1 (the September! one) were sent out today (I did send one of the Angel packages and it was a really great feeling to do so) and we have also an Angel to send packages to two participants in Round 3. Thank you people, you're magnificent!

No comments:

Post a Comment