What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Thursday 17 March 2011

Meet Riin and Eri

Tonight I'd like you to meet two new characters of mine. One is my little avatar, the other - avatar of my very good friend. Coming in a bonus set with two cute totem-animals. :]
I'm planning to do a series of hand-drawn and printed postcards with them, as well as dolls and other small items. All available for swaps of you like them.
And of course a disclaimer: all copyright and other rights for those two characters and items with them belong to me as the artist and creator and partially to my friend as a co-author in some cases.
So, here come...
Riin the Dreamer with a cat.
Enjoying some music on a rooftop. :]
And Eri the Romantic with an owl 
(supposedly a white polar owl).
Admiring the moon. :]

Good night and nice dreams to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment