What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Saturday 25 December 2010

Australia: How mass sending looks like

Australia, Sydney.
Well, what can I say about this one. No heart in it at all.
Many postcrossers do their best to make the receiver smile at least a bit, so they search for beautiful postcards (something they'd be happy to get themselves), write at least a few phrases like "How are you?" or "Nice meeting you" or "I really like...", look for cute stamps.
This was not the case. The postcard is pretty much expressionless to me, the text on the other side is printed and looks more like and add for swaps and a homepage. No stamp at all except for the Air mail sticker. And, well, sending many cards each week and having a bad handwriting is no excuse to me...
P.S. Sorry, did not mean to offend, just sharing my true feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment