What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Some thoughts

Santa wrote that she received and liked the postcard I've sent her. Feeling so happy!

It seems that on 3rd January, when our post offices start working again after the holidays, I'll be having troubles deciding which card is the first one of the year. Expecting a lot of packages, cards and official cards to come.

I'll be doing the rest of my sending on the 3rd, so please be patient with me.

As for now the holidays seem to be boring for me, a small family party at home and studies, studies... Wish you all to have a great party. As they say here 'You'll spend the next year the way your New Year's party was'. Or something like that.

Tons of snow out there falling from the skies...

No comments:

Post a Comment