What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Thursday 30 December 2010

Things to do #2

The second part of the list!
Today's list by #2 CatWoman, Italy:

- Start a diary, it will be fun to read as time passes...
I did written diaries before, but that is probably one of few things there are I'm not patient enough to do. And I did blogs about me and my life and those are one fun if no one is reading or commenting. So I'll just go with this cards blog for the following year. I'm at least happy enough to receive cards and upload pictures.
- Join a choir, no matter if you think you sing out of tune
Oh, I do sing out of tune, but at least I'm musically educated enough to know that. :) One of the best compliments I got from a friend that I have a beautiful voice when singing, so I might consider singing in a choir, if not doing any solos.
- Get a driving licence, if you are the right age
Already have one :P
- Start up a new collection
I already collect teddy bears and have a postcards collection as you see (with several types of cards I prefer the most and collect). And I'm probably starting a stamps collection, because I have a lot now and love getting beautiful ones. Any ideas for other collections?
- Read a lot of books!
I'm reading, I'm reading... ^__^
- Learn how to paint (if you can't do it already, of course...)
I did take some drawing and painting courses and would really love to re-learn watercolors. Starting some self-studies sometimes in January.
- Change something in your room
Unfortunately since I've returned from the dormitories I don't have a room of my own anymore, but I'd love Mucha and Hokusai/Hiroshige calendars and posters on the wall of the place I sleep at.

No comments:

Post a Comment