What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Saturday 25 December 2010

First greetings

Hello dear friends,


I'm glad to welcome here everyone, who is interested in postcards, stamps, mail and everything that has to do with post.

I've been addicted to sending and receiving postcards for nine months already, so I have quite number of interesting postcards at my hands now and new ones keep coming into my mail every week. I have been making some postcards of my own as well. And I've decided that I'd like to share some of my treasures with you. Hope you like this blog, I'll do my best to make it interesting.

If you're also into swapping postcards, writing snail mails and so on and would like to do a swap with me, just write in the comments and I'll always reply as fast as I can.

I'll start posting the postcards I've received in the past and my collections, but I'll also add the new ones (I have no scanner at the moment, so the updating might get difficult a bit) and will share my thoughts about the received packages.

 I believe that's enough for a start, so I hope to find some readers and swap partners out there.

Wish you a Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment