What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Things to do #1

Hu-hu-hu... I'll start spamming now. >:D

First, I have some pictures of my postcards to update.

Second, one of the requirements to participate in my lottery was to give me 7 things to do in my next year. I'm going to do comments on those things. The whole list without repeated entries will follow on January 27. Hope you'll find something intersting to do for yourselves in it.

Today's list by #1 Lotty, Belgium:

- Write a book.
I'm doing a bachelor paper this year, does it count? :)
Actually, I have been writing one since school, but I don't have time to sit and think about it, to look for information etc. I do hope I'll have some time for it future like when I'm an old granny ^o^.

- Buy flowers for yourself.
A wonderful idea but it does feel ackward a bit. I never bought flowers for myself. And I'd love more if someone else gave flowers to me.
- Knit something for yourself.
I saw some great yarn at the shop so I really wanted to do something. A new scarf... I really want a knitted dress. Seems that I'll have this entry to do for next autumn.
- Try a new sport.
I'm not a sports person, so any sport would be new to me. I have a big wish to go skating either this winter or the next. And I'd love to do some dance courses.
- Go to a music festival.
Oh, we have a lot of those here in Latvia and Baltic states. :)
- Learn a new language.
Hard to choose what language I'd like to learn now. Probably Mandarin, Korean or Norewegian. But I'd really love to improve the ones that need improving.
- Learn to play an instrument.
I already play the piano. But learining something else like a recorder would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment