What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Some updates

And it's Tuesday already.
Yesterday I went to my university - about 200 km away. Three hours in a bus to get there (plus inner-city transport), submitted my paper, three hours back. Went early to sleep with a very heavy headache. Could have been a very boring day if not for all the postcards I received. Thank you very much! By the way, two cards were from my missing countries list. Keep them coming!
Today I wrote some postcards, went to get some part time job for this week, went to the post to get the Moomin tote bag and a very colorful card from Marissa, Malaysia and to send some of my own.
They have very cute stamps and bad workers at the post. Waited in line (small "countryside" post office with no queues usually) for over 30 minutes, two people at the desks sending, one more in front of me waiting. Thank God I came at a right time. Right behind me gathered a line of ten or even more people, all eager to send, receive and pay the bills. And the post workers? They just slowly sorted some papers and packages in their corners... Well, I got to listen to a bunch of "nice" things our citizens think of our post and it's workers.
Also bought some glue and a paper knife for my handmade postcards, but still no scanner, so don't wait I'll post any soon.

Another set of "to do" lists for the four days I've missed is coming right up.
Then I plan to do some postcard spamming with the ones I received this week.

Have a nice week by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment