What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Things to do #29 - #35

I had some questions jumping around in my head before I went to bed.
A. Is there any way to put recently received postcard on my wall in the room without damaging the wall (I'll be kicked out if I do) or the postcards (would be a pity then)?
B. What should a 'perfect' postcard look like? A 'perfect' handmade one?

OK, I'm posting seven more lists today and the rest tomorrow...

#29 by reyiel, UK
1. Go to see independent films.
Was planning to do if I get the idea correctly.
2. Keep a personal diary.
3. Try a new and crazy hair cut and color.
4. Take a picture of yourself each morning during 3 years.
No. Simply no. No means, no interest to do. Leaving this idea to others. :]
5. Go to a speed date party (must be fun! I want to go to one).
Must be fun indeed. :] But not sure I'm actually up to something like it.
6. Become a blood or organ donor.
7. Go to a cooking class or a special class.

#30 by pepsimaja, Germany
1. Eat a VERY, VERY, VERY hot food.
I can't say I like hot food, but just for fun, why not?
2. Help and bring an old person across the street.
I think I replied to this one already... If I come across someone in need of my help. :]
3. Make a lottery for Easter.
4. Make a lottery for Christmas.
Oh, you postcrossers do love lotteries. :D
5. Visit a family member you haven't seen for a very long time.
There's one family member I'd really love to see, but have to wait for that family member to come over... Lives very far away.
6. Write down a diary by hand (not online).
7. Do this lottery again in the end of the year for 2012.
Maybe I'll do. 


#31 by mapple, Lithuania
1. Try to think What unicorns eat for breakfast and tell this story to your friends.
lol :D Thanks! :D
2. Spend a night on the roof with bottle of wine and great company.
Yes! Thank you again!
3. Travel to Spain and run a away from a bull.
No, all extreme things still should be with some common sense.
4. Go to the hospital and make a photo of your teeth (it is very interesting, please believe me).
I'm not uncontrollably afraid of dentists any more, but prefer not to go there too often.
5. Make a painting and give it as present to your relative.
Good idea.
6. Change your haircut by yourself.
Definitely a bad idea. :D
7. Sit on the chair and hardly say "uffff" when you will finish my list.
Ufff... I finished commenting at least. :D 

#32 by britanica, Lithuania
1. Visit me in Lithuania.
Tell me when you'd like to have me for a visit!
2. Start recycling.
I'm doing it as much as I can.
3. Learn to say HI in all European languages.
I'll post the results.
4. Say YES to everything at least for one day.
Again, not sure I can afford. :)
5. One time, when you come into a food shop and see something you really really want take it and buy it without thinking that, for example, it's too much calories ;D
Great, thanks!
6. Throw a surprise party for someone.
I'll see if there's someone I can throw a surprise party for.
7. DO POSTCROSSING!

#33 by Lons, Russia
1. Start your own business.
That's a very serious and a good idea worth thinking about.
2. Send your best friend lots of flowers.
I don't have a person I can really call a best friend (except for my mother), but I already have ideas who can be the lucky one.
3. Phone to the radio station, and ask them your favorite song.
Wonder why I never did this one before...
4. Buy the biggest palm and put it in the center of your room.
5. Learn Russian language.
It's my native. But in terms of good language - all of us still have a lot to learn.
6. Come back to your native town.
Already here.
7. Draw behind your house graffiti.
Please nothing illegal as ideas. ;]

#34 by tripeira, Portugal
1. See a sunset over the sea and a sunrise over the roofs.
Exactly something I could see during my studies in Ventspils. 
2. Travel 300 Kms on train to somewhere just to get your breakfast.
Is it even 300 kms to somewhere in Latvia from Riga? I should I go abroad for breakfast? 
3. Dance on the top of a disco counter.
I'm not the disco person. Did dance on a table once.
4. Take a bath in a public fountain.
They do tell that the next summer will be very hot again.
5. Go to the top of a mountain and scream as loud as you can.
Can't it become dangerous? Like avalanches... Again, I can't say that the hills we have here are mountains. I can imagine a movie like scene. :]
6. Pay a visit to someone who is alone.
Good idea.
7. Smile everyday to everyone you meet.
Simply smile. ^______^

#35 by vagner, Russia
1. Make a snowman.
I'll take my little sister and will go making one.
2. Meet the person whose birthday the same day as yours.
I know some people who have their birthday the same day as me, but not so close to see each other.
3. Eat a kilo of candy.
I could do that in childhood easily, but not sure I can do that now... too sweet.
4. Read an interesting and thick book.
I think an encyclopedia will do. :D
5. Learn to dance something (for example: the tango, waltz)
6. Send 100 postcards.
7. Receive 200 postcards.
All together I already did send 100 and receive 200, officially - not yet, but soon. If you mean within this year, I believe it'll happen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment