What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Things to do #24 - #28

It's midnight here. Just came home from a name's day party of my friend. Very positive in all meanings... especially to see people I find interesting, even fascinating. :]
So, my BD is just two days away, have to finish all this "year's issues" and be ready for the next one.
As long as I'm still awake and in a good mood, I'll do some list updates (five more parts) and post some postcards.

By the way, this very moment there's a total of 41 lists by 41 person from different countries. No answers to repeated ones again.

#24 by Ami10, India
1. Start learning a new language and read an entire book (a children's book, to pick the simplest) in that language.
2. Leave on an extremely spontaneous trip of more than 2 days with less than an hour of planning.
Yes! I'd love to do that! Thank you so much for the great idea!
3. Spend an entire day by yourself - watch a movie, go shopping and then dine at a restaurant all alone, just for the experience.
4. Donate blood and/or pledge your eyes and other body organs if you haven't already (and if you wish to).
I'm for donating blood. The blood bank is sometimes short of my A-, I feel really great physically and morally afterwards and they give you cookies for a well done job! ^^ 
5. Start learning a new dance form / new card game like bridge, poker etc (whichever interests you more).
I'm for dancing - it's all the same addictive, but not so much gambling. Gambling is bad, children, makes your mommy wonder, where did all the jewelry and electronics go...
6. Run a marathon.
7. Eat something you grew yourself (after cooking it, if necessary).
We grow vegetables and berries at our summer house. :]

#25 by Ceci, China
1. Make a friend from foreign country.
Who wants to be my new foreign country friend? Preferably either near by, so that we can go visit each other, or far far away with some totally different culture.
2. Travel to a place you had never been.
Oh, have tons to pick from...
3. Cook for your all friends.
Mmmm... should find a place at friends' to throw a party. And have nothing against cooking for all. That's something I love to do.
4. Design your bedroom.
When I move to place of my own I'll do all the designing.
5. Find a new hobby.
6. Buy a gift for yourself.
Doing this one regularly. ;]
7. Dress up with different style.
Wish I had enough money to dress differently.

#26 by annapop, Belarus
1. Make an extraordinary act.
Which is...
2. Receive such a postcard to enjoy it a few days.
That doesn't depend from me... send me something to enjoy a few days long! ^o^
3. Learn to drive a motorcycle.
Oh, I remember wanting to do that in school. So many years ago...
4. Plant a tree or a rose bush.
5. Ride on a snowboard.
Just to warn you, I'm an extremely clumsy person...
6. Buy retro thing.
Costs money! Any flea markets around?
7. Love and be loved.
I'm loving. Not sure about the second part. But thanks anyway! ^^

#27 by cdnstar, Canada
1. Skydiving.
Want to. 
2. Travel to a country on another continent.
Mmmm... again, costs money. 
3. Listen to a new band every month for the year.
Good one! Thanks!
4. Take dancing lessons.
5. Read a book of poetry.
6. Go ice skating.
7. Learn how to say 'I love you' in five new languages!
I will post how's it going. 

#28 by oxana3221, Russia
This one was written in Russian, so here's a free translation from me. 
1. Hitchhike.
Not doing this one alone. 
2. Read a good book.
3. Learn quilling or scrapbooking.
I like what quilling looks like, so I'd love to learn it.
4. Smile and greet unknown people.
People here would think you're crazy a bit, but it's a great way to have fun. 
5. Dance in the street.
Quite an ordinary thing to do. 
6. Plant a tree.
7. Change your hairstyle.
Did recently so no new changes in the nearest future.

To be continued very soon... 

No comments:

Post a Comment