What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Friday 7 January 2011

Things to do #9 - #10

A good snowy (blizzardy) afternoon to all.
First some smalltalk from me: I'm doing great, trying to finish my report for studies.
Also I'm buying some more postcards for swaps and sending.
Now the links to albums with my postcards for trade can be found on the right sidebar, my wishlist right below.

Today we have two more "Things to do" lists, enjoy.

Thursday's list by #9 sofiangie, Russia:

- Jump with parachute - it will make you believe in yourself more than you ever did.
I'm pretty sure it will. :D
- Try a new image (make-up and hairstyle and hair color once in 3 months enough I suppose).
I'm for make-up, but not for cutting hair (have them very short already). And not for very radical hair coloring - I believe that that's bad for hair. But once in 3 months is OK. :)
- Start gardening on your windowsill or on a flowerbed near the place you live.
We already have a flower garden on the windowsill.
- Hire on a liner that makes trips around the world thus you can both see the world and earn some money.
Have to admit I thought about this before. But maybe not this year, have some other wishes and ideas for job.
- Follow the example of the main character of the "Julie and Julia" movie.
Have to see the movie first. Intrigued.
- Hitch-hike the Europe.
I hate doing trips alone, so first I have to find a trip companion.
- Learn the history of your family.
It's a good idea, though troublesome in a way.

And today's by #10 Robisa, Italy:

- Spend every day a bit of time with your dearest ones.
I'm spending already. As long as I have a chance for it.
- Take part in Bookcrossing.
^___^
- Take part in a flash mob.
I like flash mobs, unfortunately we don't have many here.
- Start a dance course.
I'm definitely either dancing or going to a cooking course.
- Organize a penpal meeting.
If it's a meeting with my penpals, then I should go to Japan to meet them all.
- Take the train and visit some cities not far from yours.
I like doing this one in summer. :)
- Take a lot of nice pictures and make a special album with the best ones!
Already answered to this one before. If it's pictures with me in it, don't have enough yet. But I already have a calendar with pictures taken by me from a trip around Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment