What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Things to do #6 - #8

Received two wonderful ukiyo-e postcards from China today. A good start, what can I say. :)

As promised I'm uploading the lists for all three days I've missed. Have fun reading :)

Monday's list by #6 Tentacion, Russia (by the way, the person has birthday the same day as me):

- Try some new hobby.
Not too concrete. :) Any ideas for new hobbies?
- Buy an unusual present for a person you love or care about and give it to him\her without reason.
Lovely, thank you.
- Print your best photos of all your life and do an album with them.
Don't think I have enough photos to make an album. Should do a photo session before that.
- Make something handmade.
I'm making something handmade all the time. Since I was a child.
- Start learning a language that you don't know or make better the one your speak.
I've already commented on this one. I'll be upgrading the ones I already know this year.
- Have a meeting with a person you haven't seen a lot.
Actually met my former classmates yesterday.
- Buy a pet.
As I have a pet already and no place here for a new one, I'll be responsible and won't buy any.

Tuesday's list by #7 EvansCrew, USA:

- Learn a new game to play.
Again, any ideas for new games?
- Take a class that is not in your field of study--in fact that is far from your field of study!
Physics?! Nah... if I do, then something not this radical.
- Go on a lovely hike to a new place.
Thank you for a good idea for summer holidays.
- Make a new friend.
Do you want to be friends with me? *^_^* (this sounds lame...)
- Volunteer at a local charity.
I did help out with charity events a year ago and liked it a lot. Should do it again sometimes this year.
- Reconnect with a friend from your past that you have lost touch with.
Quite a difficult task, because I have lost touch with the person...
- Do a random act of kindness each week.
Either I'm not that kind... I'll try, if it's something small and very random.

Today's list by #8 raluk68, Romania:

- Read a book in English.
I actually do prefer reading books in original.
- Make a trip to the mountain side & sleep in the tent.
Can't say that what we call mountains here are actually ones. We do tent camping in forests by the rivers.
- Visit a place where you can horseback-ride, and do that.
I'll try. :)
- Make a new friend by pen-palling.
I have nothing against new pen-pals, but have to admit - I'm too lazy to be a long-term pen-pal.
- Visit one member of your family (any of them, besides mom and dad ) every month.
Emmmm... Would I offend people if I say "No can do" in this case?
- Do a movies marathon.
I do love this idea. After my exams are over.
- Ware a crazy costume on Halloween.
I don't celebrate Halloween much. As it's not a common holiday for my country. At least no wearing costumes and Trick-or-Treating.

No comments:

Post a Comment