What I found in the Mail this Morning...

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Things to do #11 - #14

For the four days I've missed. A lot of comments to write. :)

Saturday's list by #11 Copacabana, Slovenia:
- Keep smiling.
Something very simple, but also very enjoyable.
- Watch at least one new movie in cinema each month.
I wish I had time and money for that. If someone from Latvia is reading - would you like to go to cinema with me?
- Compose your own song which will make you happy at any time OR draw some nice things to you.
I'm better at drawing things than composing songs, because I never did the latter. Except for composing some boring stuff at the music school.
- In each month reserve at least one day just for yourself (for your hobbies or for things in which you enjoy the most).
I'm all for it!
- Taste some new cuisine (if you didn't taste Thai yet I recommend you this one!).
Probably should make a list of places I'd like to go to eat. And I didn't taste Thai yet, if I find a good restaurant with Thai food around, I'll go.
- Tell every person which are close to you how you love them.
Another one of those small but enjoyable things. :)
- Spend one week with your friends in nature in wild landscape far away from civilization.
I'll do that together with other camping, hiking and similar ideas in summer. 

Sunday's list by #12 anusiagd, Poland:
- Taste new food.
Reply in the previous list.
- Go somewhere when you can feel free, it can be the calm lovely place, it depends what you prefer, loud cities like Rome or Barcelona for example or landscapes.
Not sure I have such a place right now, at least the one I'd find calming is pretty far away at the moment.
- Find new passion.
Passion is a very general word that either needs to have more detailed examples, or is something you can't find yourself, most likely it'll find you.
- Imagine a story and write it.
If ever continue writing my book I'll write down all the stories I have in my head.
- Hug someone everyday: family, friends, pets, it doesn't matter.
I'm trying to hug my little sister every day, but she won't let me. So I'm hugging my cat instead. He's fed up with that as well.
- Go to the party with costumes.
Drop me an invitation if there's a costume party somewhere in the neighborhood.
- Visit Poland if you haven't made it or revisit it (yes, I must recommend my country, we have the same border, I invite you to Gdañsk, it is really worth to see!).
I've been to Poland only in transit, so should go visit someday.

Monday's list by #13 Jayemarie, USA:
- Couchsurf.
I can't be the one hosting as I don't even have a room of my own at the moment. And not sure I'll be going somewhere soon.
- Learn to take and develop film photos - how old-fashioned!
My grandpa did develop photos himself but I'm not sure we still have something needed for it left. And probably costs money. And I'm not really the photographer type, at least now.
- Strike up conversations with strangers on the bus/train/etc.
That be somehow a dangerous hobby. In modern society that is.
- Send cheerful cards to random addresses in your city.
Like this one. But I think it's often considered as add spam. :)
- Donate money anonymously to someone having a hard time.
I like everything that has to do with giving.
- Sing karaoke.
I'm really a bad singer. :P
- Spend a whole day walking the streets of your city. You will discover things you never knew about it.
Actually, I did discover some interesting shops I never noticed till now today.

Today's list by #14 ekolter, USA:
- Lock yourself in your house, unplug the phone and indulge in sinful food and your favorite movies for a weekend. I did that once and loved it!
Mmmm... a very bad for health idea. But I can relate, sometimes you really want just to be left alone with something you like.
- Read at least one book considered 'classic'.
I read the "classics" from time to time.
- Go to an unusual festival/celebration.
I'll post here if I take part in something unusual. :D
- Take the train to the end of the line and to the beginning of the line.
I really want to do this one form time to time. Never did though. Thanks for "speaking it out loud".
- Join a club/activity at school that you know next to nothing about.
I should go back to school first to join one. ^^
- Babysit a child.
I'm babysitting my 3 y.o. sister almost all the time now... Hard work, I say.
- Dance in the rain.
Recommend this one to romantic people. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment